Location: Live via Zoom
Duration: Six consecutive Sundays. Each class will be 2 hours long. Class dates are: Sundays 6PM-8PM PST/ 9PM-11PM EST March 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th, April 2d, and 9th.
Instructor: Joe Rojas
Pricing Details: The price is in US dollars
This 12 hour course will take place on 6 consecutive Sundays. Each class will last 2 hrs. Joe Rojas will lecture as well as have you demonstrate and practice each technique. He will endeavor to be sure that each student fully understands the techniques with plenty one-on-one feedback. Class size is limited to 6 students to insure that each person is given ample individual attention to actually understand the material offered.
Attributes of the class:
- Class size is limited to 6
- Each student will receive a link to connect via Zoom
- Class will be taught over the phone or Zoom
- No travel required, learn it all in the comfort of your home or wherever you happen to be.
- Each person will receive individual feedback to insure a good understanding of the material.
- You will get to do long distance work on others in breakout sessions and get feedback on how well that process is working from your partner as well as from Alain.
- There will be a handout for the class that you will receive via email, for you to refer to during the class.
- There is email support between classes. Send your questions in and Alain will reply. Alain will also share any questions that he feels will be useful to everyone at the beginning of the next class time.
- Each class will be recorded and you will have the opportunity to listen to it and play it back at your leisure.
How will this work benefit me?
Among other things you will be taught:
- Techniques to help you unwind emotional issues that are bothering you.
- How to achieve a quiet mind. Some people describe it as Zen-like.
- How to do healing work.
- How to affect your reality.
- How to set yourself free from Karma.
- How to have a mind that is extremely flexible.
- How to affect your business.
- How to affect your relationships.
- How to simply “be”.