Location:Eastern US time zone; Live on Zoom
Duration:6 consecutive Saturdays from 10am – 12pm Eastern US. Each class will be 2 hours long. Class dates are: Saturday January 20, 27; February 3, 10, 17, 24.. Email or text me to register & for payment options – email@example.com or (305)915-3535 (Prerequisite; Wonder Method Level 1 + 2)
Cost:$700 US dollars
Pricing Details:Payment is in US dollars. $100 discount if repeating the class. If there are 3 or more people who join as a group $50 discount each applies.
This is an in-depth course in how to teach The Wonder Method™ level 1. There are a total of 12 hours of instruction, taught once a week for 6 consecutive weeks. Class size is limited to 6 students. Each student will be expected to work outside of the class with the other students to practice what is taught each week in order to get the most out of this course.
We will go step by step through each of the sections in level 1, following the steps from the basics of the breath to how to sense each part and how to teach it to others. Emphasis will be placed on letting everything in and at the same time holding/experiencing an open state as we work so that each person we work with feels opened to as opposed to feeling pressed by the session. Demonstrations of pushing versus opening will make this more obvious. As the weeks pass we will evolve specific ways to understand how to sense what is going on in others and how to help them gain access to their issues in a supportive and growing way.
Each student will explain to another in the class how to do each part of each lesson so that they will feel well versed in the entire curriculum by the end of the course. You will receive a handout especially created for this course to refer to.
Prerequisites: You must have taken levels 1 and 2 of The Wonder Method™.
Please feel free to email with questions firstname.lastname@example.org
About the class:
- Class size is limited to 6
- Class will be taught over the Zoom
- No travel required, learn it all in the comfort of your home or wherever you happen to be.
- Each person will receive individual feedback to insure a good understanding of the material.
- You will get to do long distance work on others in breakout sessions and get feedback on how well that process is working from your partner as well as from Ellen.
- There will be a handout for the class that you will receive via email, for you to refer to during the class.
- There is email support between classes. Send your questions in and Ellen will reply. Ellen will also share any questions that she feels will be useful to everyone at the beginning of the next class time.
- Each class will be recorded and you will have the opportunity to listen to it and play it back at your leisure.