The Wonder Method level 2, Deepening the Journey #28
DATE: October 29, 2018
TIME: 11:00 AM PT – 1:00 PM PT
Six consecutive Monday's. Each class will be 2 hours long. Class dates are: Oct 29th, Nov 5, 19, 26 and Dec. 3, and 10th, for a total of 12 hours of instruction. Note there is no class on Monday November 12th due to Veterans day. Class hours are 11 am to 1 pm Pacific Daylight time. (11:00-13:00 Oregon time). Also note that daylight savings time ends November 4th please make a note of it if you live somewhere that doesn’t do daylight savings time or you are in another country.
INSTRUCTOR: Alain Herriott
If you have taken this course before and wish to repeat it you are eligible to recieve a $100 discount. Please contact us for a coupon code in order to do so.
The Wonder Method Level 2, Deepening the Journey
Come join us and deepen your understanding and application of The Wonder Method™.
- Magnify the skills learned in the first class
- Extend and broaden your understanding of flows and currents within yourself and others
- Understand the subtleties with processing and learn to let them unfold you
- Experience deeper, fuller awakening into the now, riding the flows from the formed into the unformed
- Develop and practice your abilities in order to become a Wonder Method™ coach
Prerequisite: The Wonder Method™ level 1 course or individual coaching sessions with Alain. If you have questions as to whether you are qualified to take this course please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Attributes of the class:
- Class size is limited to 12
- Each student will receive a unique PIN number
- Class will be taught over the phone
- No travel required, learn it all in the comfort of your home or wherever you happen to be.
- Each person will receive individual feedback to insure a good understanding of the material.
- You will get to do long distance work on others in breakout sessions and get feedback on how well that process is working from your partner as well as from Alain.
- There will be a handout for the class that you will receive via email, for you to refer to during the class.
- There is email support between classes. Send your questions in and Alain will reply. Alain will also share any questions that he feels will be useful to everyone at the beginning of the next class time.
- Each class will be recorded and you will have a copy to listen to it and play it back at your leisure.