curved line graphic

Requests

Home Community Forum General Discussion Requests

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Zak Rymill 4 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Cody

Participant

This can be the place where requests are made for assistance with healing, manifesting, processing etc.

I’ll jump right into it then!

My brother is traveling to Hilo, HI for university next semester and I would like to fly in and visit him and help him get settled (make him feel comfortable and help him organize like a responsible older brother). Im looking to find myself in a scenario where the money for the flight comes in quite easily. I’d be grateful if anybody feels like playing with this idea for a moment. 😀

Please share any requests you have for yourself! Ill be checking back and looking to help.

Peace

Zak Rymill

Participant

Hi everyone,

I’ve been working at my 60 case studies over the last few months. I need a few more people to work on to complete them. I’m happy to work on any health issues and any other issues. Feedback so far has been quite remarkable and amazing. I am incredibly thankful for having the chance to learn the Wonder Method, it has opened up a door to a whole new world I wanted to get into but could not find a way and I checked out loads of the current healing methods on offer. I do hands on bodywork here http://www.zakrymill.com in Hahei New Zealand and I’m finding I can go much deeper with the distance work over skype.

If you would like to help me with my case studies and have one or more amazing sessions
    at no cost to yourself send me an email at zakrymill@yahoo.com

best wishes
    Zak

Zak Rymill

Participant

Hi everyone,

Case studies all finished now. The results I am getting from the work are deeply extraordinary with wonderful feedback from people. During a session I nearly always balance the 7 chakras on multiple levels, including etherically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually, glands, organs, bones and muscles.

best wishes
    Zak

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thought for the Week

THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK

Ram Das said: “Somewhere inside, everybody knows that there is a place which is totally fulfilling.  Not a desperate flick of fulfillment, it is a state of fulfillment.”

As we allow our sensations to be experienced, our orientation shifts from achieving for the sake of achieving, to living a life that brings fulfillment. This leads to true happiness.  ~Alain & Jody Herriott

Read More
Featured Video

E-MOTION MOVIE TRAILER

e-motion documentary trailer
Community Forum

COMMUNITY FORUM

Explore our Community Forum where you'll find information about The Wonder Method™, Certification and more.

Visit the Community Forum

curved line graphic