curved line graphic

wondering about the body

Home Community Forum General Discussion wondering about the body

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Bingjie Huang 4 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Bingjie Huang

Participant

Hi everyone!
    I just recorded a little love my body meditation for myself and I find it really useful, plus I’ve been losing a little weight everyday for the past 5 days. I pose each question as stated below, and do the wonder method for around 30-45 seconds, then I move on to the next question.

Here are the questions I pose for myself to ‘wonder’ about:

I wonder what I’m feeling in my body now.
    I wonder what it might be about (wwimba) for me to feel love and gratitude for my body.
    I wwimba for me to be perfectly in tune with what my body wants to eat and drink at any time of the day.
    I wwimba for me to feel love and gratitude for everything that I eat and drink.
    I wwimba for me to allow my body to move the way it wants to move.
    I wwimba for my body to look and feel absolutely fantastic in this dress!
    I wwimba for my body to weight …. kg.

what experiences did you have on healing your body? I’d love to know!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by  Bingjie Huang.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thought for the Week

THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK

Ram Das said: “Somewhere inside, everybody knows that there is a place which is totally fulfilling.  Not a desperate flick of fulfillment, it is a state of fulfillment.”

As we allow our sensations to be experienced, our orientation shifts from achieving for the sake of achieving, to living a life that brings fulfillment. This leads to true happiness.  ~Alain & Jody Herriott

Read More
Featured Video

E-MOTION MOVIE TRAILER

e-motion documentary trailer
Community Forum

COMMUNITY FORUM

Explore our Community Forum where you'll find information about The Wonder Method™, Certification and more.

Visit the Community Forum

curved line graphic