curved line graphic

wondering about the body

Home Community Forum General Discussion wondering about the body

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Bingjie Huang 4 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Bingjie Huang

Participant

Hi everyone!
    I just recorded a little love my body meditation for myself and I find it really useful, plus I’ve been losing a little weight everyday for the past 5 days. I pose each question as stated below, and do the wonder method for around 30-45 seconds, then I move on to the next question.

Here are the questions I pose for myself to ‘wonder’ about:

I wonder what I’m feeling in my body now.
    I wonder what it might be about (wwimba) for me to feel love and gratitude for my body.
    I wwimba for me to be perfectly in tune with what my body wants to eat and drink at any time of the day.
    I wwimba for me to feel love and gratitude for everything that I eat and drink.
    I wwimba for me to allow my body to move the way it wants to move.
    I wwimba for my body to look and feel absolutely fantastic in this dress!
    I wwimba for my body to weight …. kg.

what experiences did you have on healing your body? I’d love to know!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  Bingjie Huang.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thought for the Week

THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK

Most everyone that is on the path to self knowledge (the art of being) is doing so from the perspective of trying to achieve it.  Interestingly, it is this attitude that most holds us back from arriving at “Being”.  We must also remember that it is an evolving process, not just an end result. Many believe that we will arrive and that will be it.  In our experience, this is not the case, we are a constant evolution of awakening.  Today’s understanding is tomorrow stepping stone to more awareness and due to its subtlety, more Being.   Enjoy the journey.  ~Alain & Jody Herriott  

Read More
Featured Video

E-MOTION MOVIE TRAILER

e-motion documentary trailer
Community Forum

COMMUNITY FORUM

Explore our Community Forum where you'll find information about The Wonder Method™, Certification and more.

Visit the Community Forum

curved line graphic