Location: Zoom – link to be announced
Duration: We meet for six consecutive Tuesdays from 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. (PDT). Class dates are: July 18, July 25, Aug 1, Aug 8, Aug 15, and Aug 22.
Instructor: Chaya Silberstein
Cost: $450 USD
Pricing Details: I accept payment using Paypal, Venmo or Zelle. To Register for this class, email me at: email@example.com or text/call: 917-597-3945.
Every moment is an opportunity to experience the expansiveness that life provides. We use whatever resistance appears to be in the way to gain greater freedom, and peace. So without further ado, I now invite you to come along on this journey to experience the wonder that awaits you.
In this 6 Week Workshop, We Will…
- Explore wonder and see what “becoming as a child” can do.
- Experience your stressful emotions and dispel them.
- Experience stillness within yourself without boundaries.
- Find a whole new way to live and be.
- Redefine how you approach any situation in your life: health, relationships, weight loss, earning money and much more.
- Use the Wonder Method™ for self-healing and healing others.
- Practice suspending judgment and beliefs in order to grow beyond your wildest dreams.
- Change the mundane to the wondrous.
The Wonder Method™ shifts you at the foundational level; the physical, the emotional and the spiritual. It is like pushing a reset button for your life. You can then use these tools to affect the most basic aspects of your health, and your relationship with your entire world. This is truly astounding work and is the culmination of many years of research and experimentation.
This method teaches you how to begin the journey of awareness and freedom, allowing you to rediscover your unlimited self. You will unlock yourself from the status quo using a combination of breathing, gentle movement and feeling, allowing each day to be an expression of joy and freedom. Here, the only limits on your life are those that you impose on yourself. The Wonder Method™ is your avenue to a joy beyond compare.
Prerequisites: None required